Monday, January 7, 2008

My Coworker

He's so unique, he's worthy of his own post.....


Among all of his disgusting habits, I'd say the one that drives me over the edge is my coworker's Snot Snorting. This isn't simple sniffling. This is incessant wet sloppy snot snorting resonating thru the office all the live long day. Both phonetically and onomatopoeically it sounds like "Hwork!", but done inward thru the nose. A perpetual transfer of mucous from his nose to his throat done so offhandedly that one could almost start to believe this is done by the President, the Pope and the Queen.
Occasionally this is rewarded by a loud gagging cough, obviously caused by an overshot of his own snot directly into his airway.

For the love of puppy dogs and bunny rabbits, please make it stop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! I may have puked in my mouth a little bit!! Does he read your blog? If not, that would be a good way to get him to quit eating his own loogers! blaaaaak!
Hopefully you never need to give him the heimlich or CPR!

Cedar View Paint Horses said...

It has been unanimously decided that if he goes does hacking on a phlegmmer, he stays down.

CTG Ponies said...

I have a co-worker that does the same thing!! It's become a running joke. I don't even think she realizes she does it but it grosses the rest of us out.

foxtrotter said...

I about gagged on your discription. YUCK!!